Oberbank AG was established in 1869. Tradition and progress - these are the twin factors which have characterized
the Oberbank's growth to become Austria's principal regional bank outside Vienna. Besides our long-standing commitment
to our private customers, the Oberbank has always been an effective and dynamic partner of local business - both of
large-scale industrial concerns and of small and medium-sized enterprises in one of the most important economic areas.
Moreover, our 2500 correspondent banks all around the world make us an important partner for international business. We
are where our customers need us - 150 branches spread in Austria over Upper Austria, Salzburg Provinces, Vienna,
Lower Austria, Burgenland, Styria and in Germany/Bavaria as well as in the Czech Republic, Slovakia and
Hungary are the proof. In Budapest/Hungary and Bratislava/Slovakia lease finance companies with nationwide sales
units supplement Oberbank's regional expansion.
About us - the Oberbank mission statement
"That much more than a bank"
- We are an independent and dynamic regional bank located in the heart of Europe and headquartered in
- Customer confidence and the sense of responsibility of our 2,000 employees give us the strength to shape our future
- We are the first point of contact for financial services within our region and we are proud of our
- Our foremost goal is to preserve our autonomy and independence. On that basis, we will continue to make our
own decisions for the benefit of our customers, employees and shareholders. Our ability to do so will be assured by our
earning power and stable shareholder structure.
- As a part of Austria's 3 Banken Group, we focus on growth and profitability in both existing and new
- The Oberbank's branches in our catchment area between Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Bratislava and
Budapest are the first point of contact for all our customer's needs.
3 Banken Group: more information
- In advice-intensive banking fields, we combine a high level of commitment with the application of our many years of
- Highly-trained, ambitious, dedicated and perseverant staff guarantee innovative problem-solving.
Bank Ranking (Bankers Almanac as at March 2013)
World rank: 619
Country rank: 11
Address Head Office:
Untere Donaulände 28, A-4020 Linz, Austria
Swift Address: OBKLAT2L
Tel.: +43 (0)732 7802 - 0
Fax: +43 (0)732 78 58 17
Clearing Code: 15000